Price infos and general conditions-Trip cancellation insurance
- The prices are in €uro per person per day
- We work with flexible prices
- In summer we offer accommodation with bed and breakfast with dinner á la carte
- In winter we offer accommodation with half board
- We thank you for your kind understanding but we do not accept pets
- It is forbidden to smoke in all rooms and lounges
Reservation, confirmatory premium and cancellation policy for direct reservation in the Hut
- Reservations are binding only after we received a confirmatory premium. As soon as the confirmatory premium has been paid, please note that the confirmatory premium will not be refunded in any case
- For cancellations made up to 16 days before the date of arrival, no additional fee will be charged.
For cancellations within 15 to 8 days prior to arrival, 80% of the total booking will be charged.
For cancellations within 7 days prior to arrival, 100% of the total booking will be charged.
- Confirmatory premium cannot be retained or moved for new reservations
Dear guest, occasionally, something can happen before the start of a trip. With our trip cancellation insurance you are financially covered. Take precautions, avoid additional cancellation charges and close our travel cancellation insurance from:
COVID-19 additional notes:
Should the cancellation occur at any time, due to proven health restrictions related to the COVID19 emergency, officially declared by the Italian State and / or by the country of origin of the guest, preventing free movement between the States due to the closure of access routes to the ALTO ADIGE – Rifugio Lavarella guarantees to convert the amount of the confirmatory premium into a credit voucher for a next stay or the possibility of a full refund of the confirmatory premium.
Any reimbursement costs, to non-European States, are at beneficiary`s expenses
In any other case of cancellation our general conditions are valid!
- · The hotel balance can be paid by cash or creditcard.
Since December 6, 2011, Italian law 201/2011 states it is no longer permitted to pay amounts exceeding 1.000,00 Euro in cash. Such limit cannot be trespassed in case of short pay either, if the total amount to be paid (deposit and final payment) is above the mentioned limit. However, the following payment methods are allowed for amounts of 1.000,00 Euro and higher: debit cards, credit cards, non-transferable cheques, and bank transfers.