This is how we can protect our crew and guests
- Only with reservation.
- If you feel sick, we recommend postponing your hiking trip.
- Bring your own face mask, gloves, and disinfectant.
- CHECK-IN: individually and by only one person per group. You will get your keys which are to be returned only upon departure.
BOARD AND MEALS
- You will be assigned your own table for the whole stay, where food and drinks will be served. All tables are arranged according to the current safety measures.
- Breakfast is served from 7.00 to 8.30, if necessary, in 2 shifts. Lunch is served from 12.00 to 14.30.
- We offer a la carte dishes and takeaway lunches upon request. Please order the takeaway 1 day in advance.
- Dinner is served from 18.00 to 19.30, if necessary, in 2 shifts, with 2 menus of choice.
- Our dishes are typically simple and authentic, made with local high-quality products. To guarantee both staff safety and freshness standards we offer a smaller menu.
- Always keep your physical distance.
- The storage room can be entered by a maximum of 3 people, unless they belong to the same group or family.
- Toilets: can be entered by a maximum of 2 people, unless they belong to the same group or family.
- Showers: keep the physical distance.
- Hallways: light switches, handles and handrails will be sanitized regularly.
- Do not hang your clothes up to dry in the shared rooms. Please put them in your room instead.
- Always wear your face mask indoor, except at your own table or in your room.
- The bill is due by dinner before departure. It will be brought to your table, which enables you to leave the next morning without further formalities. The key can be left in the room.
- Our employees operate wearing face masks, gloves, and other equipment. We clean and sanitize the shared rooms constantly according to the current safety measures.
- Hand sanitizers in various places indoor are at your disposal.
Our mountain shelter is in the very heart of the World Heritage of the Dolomites, surrounded by an astonishing and pure nature. You will discover lots of spots worth a hike. Our recommendation? Just enjoy staying outdoor: it is great for body and soul. Take care and see you soon, Anna.